Dear world,
Dane cook is not funny. He tricks you in to thinking he is funny by yelling his words, constantly cursing, and moving around like a Tourette’s patient on speed. He is abusing your thought process with all his confusion leaving you to think that because he calls himself a comedian he MUST be funny. No, you have been wronged and I apologize. I’m sorry you had to find out this way but its ok to throw out your vicious circle DVD’s the only thing viscous about it is how harmful it is to your psyche.
That is very interesting that you bring that up. True he does yells and curses but personally you take it a bit to far. Though it is your opinion, that i can't change but for someone like me who laugh to laugh period, I love him. Now I not trying to be mean I'm just saying that Dane Cook is funny maybe not your kind of funny but he is mine...and I find him to be quite entertaining. Though in my definition of a comedian is fag so I don't really see any one to be a comedian they are just people who make others laugh at silly and stupid things for the hell of it.
ReplyDeleteDo I think you are wrong? Hell no if you don't like him you have the right it is a free country after all
Am I saying all comedians are like this? No, maybe Jeff Dunham is other good person who doesn't yell or swear a lot and he is funny.
Well I hope I at least got to you either way I don't really care...but take care.