Thursday, December 1, 2011

The craze called STUMBLE

Stumbleupon is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me (sorry Jared...). People who don't know what stumbleupon is may I ask what rock you have been hiding under? All I do is spend time stumbling I don't even pay attention in class anymore and its sad. Sometimes when I'm feeling down I just stumble on pictures of cats and it always puts a smile on my face. Need a recipe? Stumble will bring you to a million different cooking sites! Its so entertaining it brings me to new clothing sites and it just feeds in to my addiction of seeing how many things I can stuff in to my closet until it explodes. If I was on a deserted island all I would need was my stumble <3 (again..sorry Jared...). Now here are just a few of my favorite things Oprah Winfrey!

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NEVER STUMBLED BEFORE IT IS VERY ADDICTING!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE ITS MY CRACK!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2UVV0M/www.funbazaar.com/emails/funny-emails/31-great-iconic-photos-from-history-dont-miss-these-pics.htm

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2c96tq/brojsimpson.com/cats/dont-mess-with-meow-j

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1ULPAY/www.shelterness.com/how-to-make-a-stylish-photo-frame-for-several-photos

ok people this one is my favorite..

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/31ElMa/bluecentric.com/%3Fp%3D26948


So come on people let me peer pressure you in to indulging in the life of stumble!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you got me. I had to StumbleUpon on of your links - it was the cute one with all of the observations about LOVE from the mouths of babes! Lots of talk about LOVE on here this week!

    ReplyDelete