Monday, December 5, 2011

That moment you realize...

..The guys from Disney channel you thought were hot when you were younger actually aren't...

I was having a discussion with my friends about the show boy meets world and how we thought sean was 'so hot' and we were obsessed with him but looking back thats actually a no. Its also funny how old Disney stars and up in terrible movies now a days. In fact in the movie 'Tooth & Nail' one of the 8 Films to Die for the guy who played Shawn (Rider Strong) and the dad from Lizzie McGuire (Robert Carradine) were both in it! Can you say rock bottom? I just think its funny when you are on a TV series for such a long time and then when its over so is your career. Remember the kid from the movie the 13th year? Yeah I used to think he was a stud muffin when I was a petit but then I re-watched that movie and let me just say the feelings were not the same. In my opinion if your cute when you are younger you have no chance when your older and vice versa, thank God some of us need a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment