Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A couple of reasons as to why I feel lucky

It has come to my attention recently that other floors at my school are not as close as mine. I am extremely lucky to have been put on a floor with such great people, I truly feel blessed. We all have such a feel of community whether its hanging out in our lounge together or everyone piling up in my room to hang out or watch movies. We even decided to go on spring break together! Now who else can say that? I know that whenever I go out I have a group of guys to protect me from a world of ass holes, guys who care about how and when we get home. I guess I just want to say thank you guys for being awesome I know these friendships will last a lifetime :)

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say that we are really lucky because I am apart of this amazing floor. I have been in the other dorms and seen the other floors, but there is nothing like ours, so it feels really awkward when I leave ours. I actually laugh at how much stuff we do together because I feel like we are the only floor that has family dinners and then go on spring break together. Also the movie nights are actually quite loud and we never really get through the movies fully, but love all of you guys to death.

    ReplyDelete